CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with a discussion of the problem of autonomy in dynamic psychiatry and a review of its development from infancy to adolescence, the author of Neurotic Styles explores, with numerous clinical examples, the distortion of the development of autonomy in obsessive-compulsive conditions, in sadism and masochism, and, finally, in paranoia.
- Author BiographyDavid Shapiro, Ph.D., is Professor of Psychology, Graduate Faculty, at the New School. He is the author of Neurotic Styles, Autonomy and Rigid Character, and Psychotherapy of Neurotic Character. He practices psychotherapy in New York City.
- Author(s)David Shapiro
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication04/09/1984
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.