All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.87Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionArgues against the conceptions of individual autonomy which are widely relied on in bioethics.
- Author BiographyOnora O'Neill is Principal of Newnham College, Cambridge, and has written widely on ethics and political philosophy.
- Author(s)Onora O'Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.