CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Sneddon
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Ethics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1 Illustration
- Weight448 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface \ 1. Introduction \ 2. Faces of Autonomy \ 3. Autonomy of Persons \ 4. Psychological Challenges to Autonomy \ 5. The Significance of Autonomy \ 6. Autonomy and Paternalism \ 7. Autonomy, Democracy and Liberalism \ 8. Is Autonomy Omnirelevant? \ Bibliography \ Index
- Author BiographyAndrew Sneddon is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2015.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.