All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers both existing arguments and presents its own ideas about the role of autonomy in Judaism.
- Author BiographyKenneth Seeskin is Professor of Philosophy at Northwestern University, Illinois. He has published widely in the area of Jewish philosophy and his books include Searching for a Distant God: The Legacy of Maimonides (2000), Jewish Philosophy in a Secular Age (1990), Maimonides: A Guide for Today's Perplexed (1991), No Other Gods (1995) and Dialogue and Discovery: A Study in Socratic Method (1987).
- Author(s)Kenneth Seeskin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.