Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight970 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byM. A. Hayat
- Table Of Contents1. Autophagy and Human Diseases 2. Role of Autophagy in Clinical Practice 3. Premortem Autophagy Determines the Immunogenicity of Chemotherapy- Induced Cancer Cell Death 4. Suppression of Inflammation and Cancer: Role of Autophagy 5. Immunogenic Cell Death in Cancer Therapy 6. Autophagy-Dependent Anticancer Immune Responses Induced by Chemotherapy 7. Autophagy Inhibition in Cancer Therapy: Role of Antitumor Immunity 8. Autophagy Promotes Tumor Cell Survival and Inhibits Necrosis and Inflammation 9. Autophagy as a Suppressor or Supporter of Tumorigenesis 10. Tumor Growth: Role of Chaperone-Mediated Autophagy 11. A Double-Edged Sword of Autophagy Provided by Chloroquine in Cancer 12. Autophagy suppresses Tumor Activity by Limiting DNA Damage and Chromosomal Instability 13. Autophagy Inhibits Chemosensitivity and Radiosensitivity in Cancer? 14. Autophagy-Deficient Mice Develop Multiple Liver Tumors 15. Pancreatic Tumor Growth: Role of Autophagy 16. Autophagy in cutaneous Malignant Melanoma 17. Prediction of Invasiveness, Resistance to Chemotherapy, and Survival in Melanoma Using measurements of tumor cell Autophagy 18. Expression of Beclin 1 and LC3 Autophagic Genes in Cutaneous Melanocytic Lesions 19. Enhancement of Cell Death in Melanoma: Role of Autophagy and mTOR Pathway 20. Terfenadine Induces Autophagy and Apoptosis in Melanoma Cells
- Author BiographyDr. Hayat has published extensively in the fields of microscopy, cytology, immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry, and antigen retrieval methods. He is Distinguished Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Kean University, Union, New Jersey, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.