CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth M. King,Robert H. King
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyElizabeth M. King is the author of seven books, published under the name Marilyn Morgan Hellenberg, and over 500 poems, articles, and stories, published in more than two dozen magazines from Commonweal, Guideposts, and The Living Church to Parents' Magazine, Reader's Digest, and the Upper Room. Her book God's Best for You sold over one hundred thousand copies in its Guidepost edition (1988). Robert H. King, a graduate of Harvard and Yale, was professor of philosophy and religion at Millsaps College, Jackson, Mississippi, where he was also academic dean. His most recent book is Thomas Merton and Thich What Hanh: Engaged Spirituality in an Age of Globalization. He and Elizabeth live in Green Mountain Falls, Colorado.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.