All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPiemonte is in the far north-west of Italy. This is a story of friends and family, of people and places, and course, of food and drink. Darling-Gansser and Griffiths capture the heart and soul of this beautiful part of the world.
- Author BiographyManuela Darling-Gansser has cooking in her blood. Her great-grandfather founded a restaurant in Lugano, Switzerland, more than 120 years ago and his son, her grandfather, made it famous. An inveterate traveller, Manuela's story begins in Under the Olive Tree: Italian Summer Food and Autumn in Piemonte: Food and Travels in Italy's Northwest, and continues in Winter in the Alps: Food by the Fireside. Her most recent publication is Top 10: Recipes for the Beginner Home Cook.
- Author(s)Manuela Darling-Gansser
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight1430 g
- Width243 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Photographs byDr Simon Griffiths
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.