All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bob Doneley
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note75 colour illustrations, 25 colour tables, 385 colour illustrations
- Weight1366 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsClinical Anatomy and Physiology Introduction The Skin, Feathers, Nails and Beak The Skeleton The Digestive Tract The Urinary System The Respiratory Tract The Reproductive Tract Cardiovascular System Nervous System Endocrine Glands Organs of the Special Senses The Immune System Further Reading Husbandry, Grooming and Nutrition Husbandry Further Reading The Physical Examination Understanding the Masking Phenomenon Examination Room Equipment History Taking The Distant Examination The Physical Examination Further Reading Clinical Techniques Diagnostic Techniques Treatment Techniques Further Reading Diagnostic Imaging Radiology Ultrasound Computerised Tomography (CT) Fluoroscopy Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Further Reading Endoscopy Equipment Caring for the Equipment Operating the Endoscope Biopsy Collection Endoscopic Approaches Further Reading Interpreting Diagnostic Tests Choosing Which Tests to Use Haematology Protein Electrophoresis Clinical Biochemistry Lipids Serology PCR Testing Cultures Cytology Further Reading Supportive Therapy Dehydration Hypothermic Shock Catabolism Respiratory Compromise Analgesia Blood Loss Hospital Care Further Reading Differential Diagnoses Change in Droppings Appetite and Thirst Vomiting Weight Loss Posture Feathers and Skin Wings Feet and Legs Beak Eyes Face Body Paediatrics Further Reading Diseases of the Skin and Feathers Congenital Disorders Nutritional Disorders Endocrine Disorders Bacterial Infections Fungal Infections Viral Infections Parasitic Infections Neoplastic and Pseudoneoplastic Conditions Toxic Conditions Conditions Affecting the Uropygial Gland Iatrogenic Trauma Feather Damaging Behaviour and Other Self-Mutilating Conditions Further Reading Disorders of the Beak and Cere Malformation Trauma Hyperextension of the Maxilla Overgrown Maxilla Infection Neoplasia Keratin Flakes on the Beak Disorders of the Cere Further Reading Disorders of the Eye Assessing the Eye Disorders of the Eye Further Reading Disorders of the Ear Otitis Externa Otitis Media and Otitis Interna Further Reading Diseases of the Legs, Feet and Toes Malformations Pathological Fractures Toe Anteroflexion Slipped Tendon (Perosis) Swollen Joints Pododermatitis Constricted Toe Syndrome Bilateral Paresis or Paralysis Unilateral Paresis or Paralysis Hyperkeratosis Self-Mutilation of the Feet and Toes Toe Tapping in Eclectus Parrots Leg Band Constriction Toe Necrosis Frost Bite Overgrown Nails Missing Nails and Toes Further Reading Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System Skeletal Hereditary, Congenital and Developmental Nutritional/Metabolic Joints Muscles Congenital Non-Inflammatory Inflammatory: Non-Infectious Inflammatory: Infectious Neoplastic Tendons and Ligament Further Reading Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract The Oropharynx and Crop Proventriculus and Ventriculus Disorders of the Intestinal Tract Disorders of the Cloaca Further Reading Disorders of the Liver Overview of Liver Disease Aetiology of Liver Disease Clinical Signs Diagnosis Treatment Chlamydiosis Pacheco's Disease Further Reading Disorders of the Pancreas Exocrine Endocrine Further Reading Diseases of the Respiratory System Upper Respiratory Tract Lower Respiratory Tract Further Reading Disorders of the Cardiovascular System Cardiac Disease Atherosclerosis Hypertension Further Reading Disorders of the Lymphatic and Haematopoietic Systems Overview Diseases of the Bone Marrow Primary Disorders of the Immune System Further Reading Disorders of the Nervous System Introduction History Distant Examination Physical Examination Diagnostic Tests Central Nervous System Disorders Bacterial Infections Fungal Diseases Chlamydia Protozoal Diseases Nematodes Trauma Cerebrovascular Accidents Toxins Nutritional Deficiencies Neoplasia Epilepsy/Seizures Peripheral Nervous System Disorders Further Reading Disorders of the Reproductive Tract The Male Reproductive
- Author BiographyBob Doneley, associate professor, Avian and Exotic Pet Medicine, School of Veterinary Science, The University of Queensland, Gatton, Australia
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.