All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £17.12Trending at £20.96
- £17.36Trending at £24.95
- £9.92Trending at £18.99
- £12.53Trending at £17.20
- £10.47Trending at £15.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work seeks to extend the boundaries of aviation psychology in two ways: by broadening the focus beyond the flight deck to the whole aviation system; and by discussing relevant theoretical developments. It discusses human-factors issues in aviation.
- Author BiographyNeil Johnston is an Airbus 330 Captain with Aer Lingus. He was the founding Chairman of the Human Performance Committee of IFALPA (the International Federation of Airline Pilots' Associations) and was chairman of the Human Factors Working Group of IATA (the International Air Transport Association). Nick McDonald is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology in Trinity College Dublin. He is a founder member and chairman of the Aerospace Psychology Research Group, a broad-based research organization dedicated to fostering human factors research in aviation. Ray Fuller is Head of the Department of Psychology and a Fellow of Trinity College Dublin. He is a former President of the Psychological Society of Ireland and representative for Ireland on the EC Committee on Toxic and Psychological Factors in Road Traffic Accidents.
- Author(s)Captain Neil Johnston,Nick McDonald
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/1997
- GenreTransport Industries
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteindex
- Weight868 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRay Fuller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.