CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.11Trending at £12.51
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight190 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byDr Hans-Martin Niemeier,Otto G. Mayer,Prof,Thomas Immelmann
- Table Of ContentsContents: Peter S. Morrell: Air Transport Environmental Measures: The Economic Perspective - Carl A.M. Brenninkmeijer: The Perspective of Natural Science - The CARIBIC project (Civil Aircraft for Remote Sensing and In-Situ-Measurement of Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere) - Upali K. Wickrama: The International Perspective - Hans-Martin Niemeier: Towards an efficient market-based environmental aviation policy - A view from the Hamburg Region - David Gillen: Benefits and Costs of Alternative Noise Management Strategies - Callum Thomas: Achieving the Correct Balance - the Manchester Airport Second Runway Project - Axel Schmidt: Hamburg Airport - Environmental Management System - Emanuel Fleuti: Airport Zurich - Charging Polluting Emissions.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Thomas Immelmann is Director of Marketing and Communications at Hamburg Airport. Otto G. Mayer is general co-ordinator of the HWWA-Hamburg Institute for Economic Research. Hans-Martin Niemeier is a member of the Infrastructure and Air Traffic Division of the State Ministry of Economics at Hamburg. Wilhelm Pfaehler is professor of Economics at the University of Hamburg. His main research areas are economic policy, industrial and regional economics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.