Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA work that aims to show how nourishing your inner spirit and outer beauty should lead to an enhanced sense of well-being and the confidence to achieve your potential. A journey of self discovery, the book shows how engaging senses has a profound effect on our physical and emotional fulfillment.
- Author BiographyNicky Kinnaird is the 'NK' behind Space.NK.apothecary, the cult beauty store which has developed a huge following. Beginning her career as a chartered surveyor, she came to specialise in fashion retail which involved everything from rethinking a shop design to improving the mix of merchandise on sale. Through a considerable amount of time spent travelling to and from the USA she witnessed what she believed to be some of the most progressive and exciting trends in retailing. When, after word spread of Nicky's talent and her unique intuition for identifying new trends, she was approached by a backer to set up her own store. Based on her unrivalled ability to source the newest and hottest beauty trends she has successfully secured exclusive deals with the most exciting new beauty companies such as Eve Lom and Kiehl's, ensuring that Space.NK. is the first port of call for celebrities, models and industry professionals.
- Author(s)Nicky Kinnaird
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2002
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/06/2005
- Content Note50 colour photographs, 30 colour illustrations
- Weight1052 g
- Width225 mm
- Height295 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.