All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £16.48Trending at £19.90
- £5.03Trending at £5.62
- £16.48Trending at £17.55
- £7.96Trending at £8.35
- £42.34Trending at £44.82
- £6.50Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis work analyzes the link between the awakening of China as a historical narrative and the awakening of the Chinese people as a political technique for building a sovereign and independent state. In sum, it asks what we mean when we say that China woke up in the last century.
- Author BiographyJohn Fitzgerald is Professor of Asian Studies at La Trobe University, Australia.
- Author(s)John Fitzgerald
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note12 half-tones
- Weight645 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.