All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe economic rise of China and India has attracted a great deal of attention - and justifiably so. The author scrutinizes the phenomenal rise of both nations, and demolishes the myths that have accumulated around the economic achievements of these two giants over the years.
- Author BiographyPranab Bardhan is professor of economics at the University of California, Berkeley. His books include Scarcity, Conflicts, and Cooperation.
- Author(s)Pranab Bardhan
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 line illus. 9 tables.
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementWith a New afterword by the author
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
- £10.75Trending at £13.14
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.62Trending at £11.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.