CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionRespect for animals has always been a part of human consciousness. Poets, thinkers, philosophers, scientists and statesmen have long celebrated our compassion towards Earth's other beasts. This book compiles the most significant statements of sensibility to animals in the history of thought.
- Author BiographyRod Preece is Professor of Political Science at Wilfrid Laurier University. He has written widely about animal rights, and is the author of Animals and Nature: Cultural Myths, Cultural Realities and Animal Welfare and Human Values.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2002
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRod Preece
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.