All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals about the awesome ancients, their groovy gods, potty pyramids, and their mad mummies. This book tells how a hunted hippo got his own back on a phoul pharaoh, and discovers the truth about the cool queen Cleo and the curse of Tutankhaumun. It contains lots of facts about the mistakes the Egyptians made before becoming mummy-making experts.
- Author(s)Terry Deary
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHorrible Histories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScholastic Hippo
- Out-of-print date25/02/2010
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin C. Brown
- Reading AgeFrom 07 to 10 years
Most relevant reviews
- loverofeevee192...30 Jul, 2012by
Good book, would recommend it.
Good book, entertaining read, full of facts that's easy to remember. Would recommend it for kids of all ages.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.79Trending at £5.98
- £18.57Trending at £18.76
- £6.54Trending at £6.75
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
- £16.47Trending at £17.54
- £7.22Trending at £7.58
- £5.98Trending at £6.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.