All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating snapshot of days gone by in one of the most beautiful villages on the Devon Coast...
- Author BiographyTed Gosling and Michael Clement have collaborated on a number of books, including Devon Railways, Somerset Railways, Dorset Railways. Working alone, Ted has produced a great many books for Sutton Publishing, including Torquay, Colyton & Seaton, Dartmoor, Devon Transport and East Devon People and Places, to name but a few.Ted Gosling lives in Seaton, and Michael Clement in Axmouth.
- Author(s)Michael Clement,Ted Gosling
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight380 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £8.84Trending at £13.00
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £14.54Trending at £18.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.