Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionAxon Growth and Regeneration: Methods and Protocols brings together a diverse set of techniques for the study of the mechanisms underlying central nervous system axon growth, consequently providing a resource that will aid in the development of repair strategies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1162
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; 53 Illustrations, color; 13 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 253 p. 66 illus., 53 illus. in color.
- Weight729 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Murray
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.