Consider these sponsored items
- £12.79Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe county of Ayrshire is located on the Firth of Clyde on the West Coast of Scotland and is known as one of the most fertile areas of the country, famed for its cattle and crops. This guide features 40 moderate walks which explore all aspects of the region, from craggy cliffs and caves to historic castles, ancient forests to sandy shorelines.
- Author(s)Phil Turner
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour mapping & photography throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.