All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAyurveda is the oldest health system of India, and is said to add years to your life and life to your years . This work reveals the background of Ayurveda, and explains how this system can work for you. It introduces the Ayurvedic principles of health, including the three doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Author(s)Donna Brennan
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleLive Better S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Out-of-print date05/09/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £16.79Trending at £24.28
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £5.53Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.