All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vibrant new translation of a modernist poet
- Author BiographySTEPHANE MALLARME was a poet and critic. Considered an influence on Symbolism, Decadence, and other late nineteenth-century aesthetic movements, Mallarme's weekly salons were part of the heart of Parisian intellectual life and drew writers such as Yeats, Rilke, and Valery. Blake Bronson-Bartlett is a postdoctoral teaching fellow in American Studies at Technische Universitat Dortmund, Germany. His scholarship on Walt Whitman in French translation can be found at www.whitmanarchive.org. Robert Fernandez is the author of two collections of poetry, We Are Pharaoh and Pink Reef, and his poems have appeared in Poetry, A Public Space, Court Green, and elsewhere. He lives in Iowa City.
- Author(s)Stephane Mallarme
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Translated byBlake Bronson-Bartlett,Robert Fernandez
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.75Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.