Consider these sponsored items
- £20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe B-25 Mitchell was the most successful and most prolific USAAF bomber of World War II. This book features first-hand accounts from them men who flew the machine that represented the backbone of the USAAF's medium bombing force in the Mediterranean Theatre of Operations.
- Author BiographySteve Pace is the author of numerous volumes on American aircraft for Motorbooks International, this is first book for Osprey. His previous titles have covered such subjects as the B-25 and Lockheed Constellation. Tom Tullis is an America-based artist who has completed a number of volumes in both the Aces and Combat Aircraft series for Osprey since 1996.
- Author(s)Steve Pace
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/04/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note100 b&w and 40 colour illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Tullis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.