All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.02
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
- £13.51Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionOnce dubbed the widow maker , Martin's B-26 recovered from a poor start to equip eight bomber groups. One of the first American-manned planes to see action in the Second World War, the Marauder is described here including accounts from crews, details of tactics and training, and unit histories.
- Author BiographyJerry Scutts has worked in the field of aviation publishing since the late 1960s, writing over 40 books that have covered a broad spectrum of subject matter ranging from US Navy floatplane fighters in World War 2 to the exploits of the USAF_s Phantom IIs over Vietnam. His specialist areas are the Luftwaffe and the US Army Air Forces in World War 2, and he originally appeared on the Osprey list as long ago as 1977, when he wrote the second volume in the now much sought after Air Cam Air War series -- many of the jacket illustrations in this series were also painted by him. Jerry has been a regular contributor to Osprey's Aircraft of the Aces series since its inception in 1994.
- Author(s)Jerry Scutts
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/1997
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note90 b&w illustrations, 10pp colour illustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width183 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.