Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionOur understanding of the fundamental differences in child development, behavior, and emotional maturity between boys and girls has increased dramatically. This title contains the information and tools a facilitator needs in order to implement and maintain the boys groups.
- Author BiographyPeter Mortola, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Counseling Psychology at Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon, and the author of Windowframes: Learning the art of Gestalt play therapy the Oaklander way (Gestalt press/Analytic Press, 2006). Howard Hiton, LPC, is a Licensed Professional Counselor in private practice who specializes in working with boys. Stephen Grant, LCSW, is a seasoned provider of boys' groups in elementary and middle schools.
- Author(s)Howard Hiton,Peter Mortola,Stephen Grant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleThe Routledge Series on Counseling and Psychotherapy with Boys and Men
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.