Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative and practical book is the ultimate guide to riding safely and confidently. Produced in association with the British Horse Society, this book will appeal to beginners of all ages, as well as more experienced riders who want to improve their horsemanship and expand their knowledge.
- Author BiographyMargaret Linington-Payne is Director of Standards at the British Horse Society. A qualified teacher, she has wide knowledge and experience in teaching and learning techniques. She has owned a BHS Approved Examination, Training Centre and Riding School, and has competed in all three of the major equestrian disciplines.
- Author(s)Margaret Linington-Payne
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/02/2011
- Content Note400 col illus, With index
- Weight842 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £17.11
- £12.80Trending at £13.58
- £7.73Trending at £9.95
- £14.59Trending at £17.99
- £29.42Trending at £39.88
- £27.18Trending at £27.71
- £12.26Trending at £14.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.