Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionUse BIM to develop strategies, expedite projects, improve outcomes, and save money. BIM is far more than an upgrade to the latest CAD software. It is a process improvement tool that leverages data to analyze and predict outcomes throughout the different phases of the building life cycle.
- Author BiographyK. PRAMOD REDDY is a nationally recognized expert on advanced construction technologies, including Building Information Modeling (BIM), semantic database development, and mobile applications and cloud computing. K.P. served on the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) BIM Task Force and as an adjunct professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology. A graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering, he currently serves as a board member for AMPIRIX.
- Author(s)K. Pramod Reddy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.