All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £15.01
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.91Trending at £16.98
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.34Trending at £10.80
- £11.56Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionFor the London to Sydney Marathon, team instructions included the recommendation that a firearm be carried by the crew of each car ... A small pistol which can conveniently be located under cover in the car is what we have in mind ...
- Author BiographyStuart Turner has enjoyed a lifelong involvement in motorsport, both as competitor and team manager. After becoming British Champion navigator, he went on to manage the BMC Competitions. He is now the Chief Executive of the Motorsport Safety Fund, which produces safety training material to help the sport. In 2009, Stuart received the Prince Michael Award of Merit, the Motor Sport Association\u2019s most prestigious award for services to British motorsport. Marcus Chambers was BMC Competition Manager from 1955-1961, the period during which the Works Austin-Healey was in its heyday. His automotive experience prior to this included driving HRGs at Le Mans, with a class win in 1939, and acting as team manager during 1947 and 1948. He is also the author of Works wonders: BMC and Rootes. Marcus passed away in 2009 at the age of 98. Peter Browning - BMC Competition Manager 1967-1970, when the Department closed, this was the period when the Works Sebring MGC was at the fore.
- Author(s)Marcus Chambers,Peter Browning,Stuart Turner
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Weight771 g
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- fredandflossand...27 Apr, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.