All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.68
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £12.42Trending at £12.69
- £7.40Trending at £8.89
- £19.87Trending at £22.42
- £9.97Trending at £11.99
- £15.25Trending at £15.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents a collection of carefully selected clinical reviews published in the British Medical Journal focusing on emergency medicine, perioperative and critical care written by highly recognised authors from different backgrounds.
- Author BiographyDr Babita Jyoti is a Radiation Oncologist with a special interest in Paediatric Proton Therapy. She graduated in Medicine in India followed by training in UK and obtained MRCP (UK) & FRCR (UK). She trained as a Clinical Oncologist at Clatterbridge Cancer Centre. She is currently working at the University of Florida Health Proton Therapy Institute in Paediatric Proton Therapy. She has been a PBL tutor and an OSCE examiner at Manchester Medical School.
- Author(s)Babita Jyoti,Michail A. Karvelis
- PublisherBPP Learning Media
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBMJ Clinical Review Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPP Learning Media
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.