Consider these sponsored items
- £31.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe BTEC National Engineering qualifications in the UK attract over 10,000 students per year and are recognised by industry as appropriate qualifications, giving the required skills to entrants and trainees to the Engineering industry. This title covers the 6 mandatory units of the 2010 BTEC Level 3 Engineering specification.
- Author BiographyMike Tooley is a technical author and consultant. He was formerly Vice Principal at Brooklands College in Surrey, England, where he was responsible for the delivery of learning to over 10,000 Further and Higher Education students increasingly by flexible, open and on-line distance learning. Mike is the well-known author of several popular engineering and related text books, including widely adopted course texts for BTEC, GCE A-level and GCSE qualifications in Engineering. Mike's hobbies include astronomy, amateur radio, aviation, computing and electronic circuit design and construction. Lloyd Dingle is a Chartered Engineer specialising in Aircraft Maintenance. Over the past 25 years Lloyd has held several posts in engineering training and education at various levels, formerly as the Associate Dean of Technology at Brooklands College and more recently as an engineering lecturer at Farnborough College of Technology and Project Tutor at Kingston University. Lloyd is an advocate of quality education and training for engineers and technicians and is able, in some small way, to use his experience and influence in the delivery and accreditation of engineering learning programmes, through the work he is currently involved with at BTEC and the RAeS. Lloyd has been co-author of several popular engineering textbooks for over 10 years.
- Author(s)Lloyd Dingle,Mike Tooley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWoburn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Inc
- Weight1946 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.