All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £34.00Trending at £37.78
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £40.35Trending at £40.90
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £36.68Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
About this product
- Author(s)Chuck Williams,Marcella Kelly
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2017
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight930 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement10th edition
- Table Of ContentsPart I: THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT 1. Business Now: Change is the Only Constant. 2. Economics: The Framework of Business. 3. The World Marketplace: Business Without Borders. 4. Business Ethics & Social Responsibility: Doing Well by Doing Good. 5. Business Communication: Creating & Delivering Messages That Matter. Part II: CREATING A BUSINESS 6. Business Formation: Choosing the Form that Fits. 7. Small Business & Entrepreneurship: Economic Rocket Fuel. Part III: FINANCING A BUSINESS 8. Accounting: Decision Making By the Numbers. 9. Finance: Acquiring & Using Funds to Maximize Value. 10. Securities Markets: Trading Financial Resources. Part IV: MARKETING A BUSINESS 11. Marketing: Building Profitable Customer Connections. 12. Product and Promotion: Creating and Communicating Value. 13. Distribution and Pricing: Right Product, Right Person, Right Place, Right Price. Part V: MANAGING A BUSINESS 14. Management, Motivation, and Leadership: Bringing Business to Life. 15. HRM: Building a Top Quality Workforce. 16. Managing Information & Technology: Finding New Ways to Learn and Link. 17. OM: Putting it All Together Endnotes. Index. Student/Instructor Review Cards.
- Author BiographyMarcella Kelly teaches the Introduction to Business course at Santa Monica College. In addition to her well-recognized expertise in the areas of marketing and management, Ms. Kelly has extensive industry experience in today's business environment. Ms. Kelly earned her master's degree from UCLA and balances her firsthand business experience with strong teaching credentials built through years of experience in the classroom. Dr. Chuck Williams is a Professor of Management in the Andre B. Lacy School of Business, formerly known as the College of Business, at Butler University. Dr. Williams previously served as Dean of the College of Business at Butler University, Dean of Eberhardt School of Business at the University of the Pacific, and Associate Professor of Management at the M.J. Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University. Dr. Williams has also served as Associate Dean and Chair of Management and has taught at Michigan State University and Oklahoma State University. Dr. Williams received his BA in psychology from Valparaiso University. He specialized in organizational behaviour, human resources, and strategic management while earning his MBA and PhD in business administration from Michigan State University. His research interests include employee recruitment and turnover, performance appraisal, and employee training and goal setting. Dr. Williams has published research in the Journal of Applied Psychology, the Academy of Management, Human Resource Management Review, Personnel Psychology, and the Organizational Research Methods Journal. He was a member of the Journal of Management's editorial board and currently serves as a reviewer for numerous other academic journals. He was also webmaster for the Research Methods Division of the Academy of Management.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.