All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to planning for and decorating, beautiful yet practical rooms for babies and small children. This book begins by looking at sleeping nooks for young babies, in the parents' bedroom. It includes chapters on decoration, lighting and furniture for unisex nurseries, and fun ideas for girls' and boys' rooms.
- Author BiographyJudith Wilson is a former decorating editor of Homes & Gardens. Since having children she has been a freelance contributor to many publications, including the Telegraph Magazine and House & Garden. Her books include Family Living and the bestselling Children's Spaces (both Ryland Peters & Small). She lives in West London.
- Author(s)Judith Wilson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/10/2010
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight786 g
- Width231 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.91
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.