All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the information you need to knit one pair of baby booties. This title is suitable for baby showers; for crafty people; and, for those who have babies in their life.
- Author BiographyJulia Pretl is a craft expert whose patterns and illustrations have been featured in numerous magazines, including Interweave. Among the books she has written and/or illustrated are Little Bead Boxes and Beadwork Inspired by Art. Julia's work is showcased at her website,http://www.beadcave.com/julia/. She lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Julia S. Pretl
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Miniature Editions
- Weight50 g
- Width83 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.95Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.