All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference book provides the answers to many vital questions concerning the health of your baby. Checklists cover possible scenarios and there is advice on treating less serious injuries, along with lists of useful items to keep around the house.
- Author BiographyDr Miriam Stoppard is the leading pregnancy and childcare author in the UK. She has created her own range of skincare products Nurture for pregnant women, Tomy toys, a baby feeding cup and magazines. She has published more than fifty books including the bestseller Conception, Pregnancy and Birth, Your New Baby and Family Health Guide, all with DK. Miriam is currently a columnist for The Mirror and resides in London.
- Author(s)Miriam Stoppard
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/08/2008
- Content Note100 colour photographs, index
- Weight142 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.