Baby Gorilla: Photographic and Descriptive Atlas of Skeleton, Muscles and Internal Organs by Josep M. Potau, Felix J. de Paz, Mohammed Ashraf Aziz, Adam Hartstone-Rose, Mercedes Barbosa, Juan F. Pastor, Gaelle Bello, Rui Diogo, Magdalena N. Muchlinski (Hardback, 2014)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- Author(s)Adam Hartstone-Rose,Felix J. de Paz,Gaelle Bello,Josep M. Potau,Juan F. Pastor,Magdalena N. Muchlinski,Mercedes Barbosa,Mohammed Ashraf Aziz,Rui Diogo
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and Aims Methodology and Material Head and Neck Musculature Pectoral and Upper Limb Musculature Trunk and Back Musculature Diaphragmatic and Abdominal Musculature Perineal, Coccygeal and Anal Musculature Pelvic and Lower Limb Musculature Figures Appendix I: Literature including information about the muscles of chimpanzees Appendix II: Literature cited, not including information about the muscles of chimpanzees
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.