All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaby Love and Learn shows parents how they can use daily caregiving routines such as feeding, diapering, dressing, bathing, and bedtime as opportunities for play, positive emotional attachment, and learning.
- Author BiographyRoni Cohen Leiderman, Ph.D. is a developmental psychologist specializing in emotional development, positive discipline, and play. She has worked with young children for more than 25 years. She is the Dean of the Mailman Segal Institute for Early Childhood Studies at Nova Southeastern University in Florida. Wendy S. Masi, Ph.D. is a developmental psychologist specializing in early childhood. She has designed and implemented programs for preschools, families with young children, and early childhood professionals for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Roni Cohen Leiderman,Wendy S. Masi
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.17
- £25.00Trending at £33.06
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £12.20Trending at £14.85
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.