All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe will do anything to keep her ...
- Author BiographyAnne Mather always wanted to write. For years she wrote only for her own pleasure, and it wasn't until her husband suggested that she ought to send one of her stories to a publisher that they put several publishers' names into a hat and pulled one out. The rest as they say in history. 150 books later, Anne is literally staggered by the result! Her email address is email@example.com and she would be happy to hear from any of her readers. Annie West has devoted her life to an intensive study of tall, dark, charismatic heroes who cause the best kind of trouble in the lives of their heroines. As a sideline she's also researched dreamy locations for romance, from vibrant cities to desert encampments and fairytale castles. Annie lives with her family at beautiful Lake Macquarie. She loves to hear from readers and you can contact her at www.annie-west.com or at PO Box 1041, Warners Bay, NSW2282, Australia. Melanie Milburne read her first Harlequin at age seventeen in between studying for her final exams. After completing a Masters Degree in Education she decided to write a novel in between settling down to do a PhD. She became so hooked on writing romance the PhD was shelved and soon after she was signed on to the London office of Harlequin Mills and Boon line, becoming the first not previously published Australian author to be contracted for the Presents line in over a decade.
- Author(s)Anne Mather,Annie West,Melanie Milburne
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Weight290 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.67Trending at £5.59
- £7.80Trending at £15.33
- £4.79Trending at £8.99
- £9.62Trending at £10.29
- £3.64Trending at £7.21
- £4.79Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.