All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnother nine months is up and the cycle starts all over again. This time, though, you're not the one with bags under your eyes. Enjoy your grandchild secure in the knowledge that you can hand the little tyke back to its exhausted parents at the end of the day. This book is full of humorous advice on dealing with another generation of your family.
- Author BiographySimon Brett worked as a light entertainment producer in radio and TV before taking up writing full time in 1979. As well as the Charles Paris and Mrs Pargeter detective series, he is also the author of the radio and television series After Henry, the radio series No Commitments and the best-selling How to be a Little Sod. His novel A Shock to the System was filmed starring Michael Caine. Married with three children, he lives in an Agatha Christie-style village on the South Downs.
- Author(s)Simon Brett
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication08/03/2006
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleBaby Tips
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date12/04/2012
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width117 mm
- Height118 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jay_reb01 Apr, 2011by
So Funny!!! Excellent present grandparents!!!
We brought this as a present for our mam and dad due my wife having a baby. Both parents think it so so funny!!! For a few pounds, it worth buying for a few laugh!!!!
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £29.95
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.42Trending at £14.46
- £11.05Trending at £12.35
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.