All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo you've carried your baby around for nine months and survived the pains and stresses of childbirth itself: surely it's time you had a well-earned rest? Whether you're a new mum or you have a PhD in child-rearing, this handy little book will help you through the burping, whining and tantrums!
- Author BiographySimon Brett worked as a light entertainment producer in radio and TV before taking up writing full time in 1979. As well as the Charles Paris and Mrs Pargeter detective series, he is also the author of the radio and television series After Henry, the radio series No Commitments and acclaimed books Baby Tips for Dads and How to be a Little Sod. His novel A Shock to the System was filmed starring Michael Caine. Married with three children, he lives in an Agatha Christie-style village on the South Downs.
- Author(s)Simon Brett
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleBaby Tips
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date23/11/2011
- Weight140 g
- Width117 mm
- Height118 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.