All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTackling the topics of baby care, theme by theme, this book contains several ideas from around the world for bringing up a baby.
- Author BiographyDeborah Jackson is a parenting author and freelance writer for newspapers and magazines including the Independent, Daily Mail and Guardian. She writes a regular column for Natural Parent. She has three children.
- Author(s)Deborah Jackson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/02/2002
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/05/2007
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.93
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £17.64Trending at £20.28
- £11.81Trending at £12.55
- £8.72Trending at £10.99
- £18.68Trending at £25.62
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.