All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe food a baby eats just after weaning will influence his taste buds for life, as well as affecting his health and well-being. This title provides information about useful nutrients and minerals, allergies, store cupboard essentials, vegetarianism and which foods to avoid. It includes 75 recipes categorised by age group.
- Author BiographyRachael Anne Hill, MSC, R.P.H NUTR, is a freelance nutrition, fitness and health writer and mother of two. She broadcasts regularly on radio and television, most recently as the nutrition expert for ITV's This Morning. She is the author of GI High-energy Cookbook, Real Food for Kids and Powerfood Cookbook (all Ryland Peters & Small). She lives in Cheshire.
- Author(s)Rachel Anne Hill
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/09/2012
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight820 g
- Width231 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.17
- £25.00Trending at £33.06
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.