All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of Ancient Babylonia in ancient Mesopatamia is epic. Trevor Bryce offers an exploration of the rich world of Babylonia, providing insight into the intricacies of this ancient civilization and its important social, historical, and cultural legacies.
- Author BiographyTrevor Bryce is a renowned and decorated scholar on ancient civilizations, and is currently an Honorary Professor of the University of Queensland, and an Emeritus Professor of the University of New England. He has held Visiting Fellowships or Scholarships at The Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton (USA), Wolfson College, Oxford (UK), Australian National University, and Macquarie University (Australia). He is a Fellow of the Australian Academy of the Humanities (FAHA), and was awarded an Australian Centenary medal for services to History. He has written numerous articles and books on the ancient world, including several for OUP, such as Life and Society in the Hittite World (2005), and Ancient Syria (2014).
- Author(s)Trevor Bryce
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note14 black & white images
- Weight126 g
- Width122 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.