Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £18.19Trending at £18.63
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
- £14.00Trending at £20.06
- £9.99Trending at £11.21
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the reader through a tour of the lives, times, and writings of such key bachelors of Science as Bacon, Descartes, Newton, and Gassendi. This book situates these empiricist philosophers and their canonical reputations within the larger framework of the de facto 'masculinization of science' and 'scientizing of masculinity' in the 17th century.
- Author(s)Naomi Zack
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/1996
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleThemes in the History of Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.