All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe're in the midst of a global economic crisis and a domestic economic disaster. But enough of the hand-wringing. Where did this all come from, where are we now and, most importantly, what's going to happen next? The author makes sense of this mess we're in with an accessible analysis of Ireland's economic situation and where it might be heading.
- Author BiographyMarc Coleman is Newstalk Radio's Economic Editor and TV3 News' Economics Commentator. He also writes a column for Ireland's bestselling Sunday newspaper, the Sunday Independent. He was previously the economics editor for the Irish Times and prior to that worked for seven years as a European Central Bank economist.
- Author(s)Marc Coleman
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2009
- ImprintTransworld Ireland
- Out-of-print date06/07/2016
- Weight370 g
- Width216 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.14
- £13.11Trending at £17.02
- £12.19Trending at £15.03
- £5.78Trending at £8.00
- £34.00Trending at £40.72
- £15.49Trending at £24.12
- £7.59Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.