All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLost memories, lost times, lost lives - heartbreakingly sad and yet uplifting too, a stunning debut by an Irish writer whose work is reminiscent of Annabel Pitcher and Siobhan Dowd - about a boy and his grandfather, who suffers from Alzheimer's.
- Author BiographySarah Moore Fitzgerald was born in New York in 1965 but grew up in Co. Dublin. She's a professor and associate vice president at the University of Limerick in Ireland, specialising in psychology and effective pedagogy in higher education, and has published several non-fiction books on teaching, learning and academic writing. She runs regular writers' retreats for academics and students in Ireland and internationally. Follow Sarah on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SMooreFitz.
- Author(s)Sarah Moore Fitzgerald
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.37Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.