Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Lynd and Helen Merrell Lynd's Middletown: A Study in Modern American Culture (1929) and Middletown in Transition (1937) have become cultural benchmarks and sociological points of reference for the quality of life in an average American small town. The author examines the complete Middletown saga, tracing the evolution of middle America from the Lynds' time to the present.
- Author BiographyRita Caccamo is Lecturer in the History of Sociology at the University of Rome La Sapienza.
- Author(s)Rita Caccamo
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.