All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides the reader from the urban backcountry of the Wasatch Front to spectacular desert destinations in Zion and Bryce, with detailed maps and information on backcountry equipment, techniques, and safety.
- Author BiographyTyson Bradley is a nationally recognized extreme and backcountry skier. He writes a regular skiing column for Sports Guide, and has published articles in American Alpine Journal, Rock & Ice, and other magazines.
- Author(s)Tyson Bradley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- GenreWinter Sports
- Series TitleBackcountry Skiing Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note65 colour illustrations, 48 maps
- Weight35 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £17.11
- £12.80Trending at £13.58
- £7.73Trending at £9.95
- £14.59Trending at £17.99
- £29.42Trending at £39.88
- £27.18Trending at £27.71
- £12.26Trending at £14.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.