Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 21 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and fun guide to Backgammon! Backgammon is one of the oldest games in the world, the origins of which date back some 5000 years - and it's still going strong. It enjoyed a huge resurgence in the 1970s, and then again in the 1990s with the popularity of the Internet, where millions of people play tournaments online every day.
- Author BiographyChris Bray has been playing backgammon for over 30 years, and started writing a weekly backgammon column for The Independent newspaper in 1994. A regular fixture on the London backgammon scene, he also takes part in tournaments around the world, and regularly gives seminars on backgammon and sports psychology.
- Author(s)Chris Bray
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £10.56Trending at £15.00
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.