CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £46.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.02
- £9.98Trending at £13.81
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for pathologists needing to recognize background and incidental lesions while examining slides taken from laboratory animals in acute and chronic toxicity studies, or while examining exotic species in a diagnostic laboratory, this title gives them descriptions and illustrations of majority of background lesions likely to be encountered.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Fiona McInnes
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 623 illustrations (623 in full color)
- Width276 mm
- Height219 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.