CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- Author(s)John N. Cumings
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight149 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1971
- Table Of Contents1 General review of migraine.- 2 Migraine as seen in The London City Clinic.- 3 Diagnostic problems in a migraine clinic.- 4 Migraine in General Practice.- 5 Epidemiological aspects of migraine.- 6 Psychiatric and psychological factors in migraine.- 7 Migraine and the Pill.- 8 Migraine and flying.- 9 New studies on the circulatory effects of ergot compounds with implications to migraine.- 10 SandozLecture: Migraine, a biochemical disorder?.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.