All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor most Americans, September 11, 2001, symbolized the moment when their security was altered. For Middle Eastern and Muslim Americans, 9/11 also ushered in a backlash in the form of hate crimes and a string of devastating government initiatives. This book analyses the impact of the post-9/11 events on Middle Eastern and Muslim Americans.
- Author BiographyAnny Bakalian is Associate Director and Mehdi Bozorgmehr is Co-Director of the Middle East and Middle Eastern American Center at the Graduate Center, City University of New York. Bozorgmehr is also Associate Professor of Sociology at the City College and the Graduate Center, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Anny Bakalian,Medhi Bozorgmehr
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note3 line illustrations, 15 tables
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.99Trending at £14.39
- £15.14Trending at £24.05
- £14.49Trending at £18.84
- £12.33Trending at £16.92
- £28.44Trending at £33.38
- £9.29Trending at £14.99
- £5.26Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.