All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.74
- £11.16Trending at £14.51
- £18.79Trending at £25.03
- £13.75Trending at £15.75
- £16.53Trending at £22.98
- £14.99Trending at £19.80
- £12.18Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionBackpacker Magazine's Outdoor Knots provides readers step-by-step instructions for tying the most useful knots and hitches, splices and lashings for the outdoors; info on the best type of rope and knot for each task at hand; how to properly prepare, coil, and maintain ropes for durability and reliability.
- Author BiographyClyde Soles is a professional author and photographer who, for eight years, was the principle field tester for rock climbing and mountaineering equipment for Rock & Ice magazine. He writes for Outside, Backpacker, Rock & Ice, Climbing, Hooked on the Outdoors, and other national outdoor magazines, and has authored several books, including The Outdoor Knots Book, Land Navigation Handbook, and Expedition Planning.
- Author(s)Clyde Soles
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBackpacker Magazine Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight7 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.